The Covid-19 pandemic has hit hard on businesses especially small and medium-sized enterprises such as the eCommerce fronts which have recorded up to 62% revenue decrease since the pandemic started.
With the pandemic, consumer and business normal trends have been affected with a shift to a “new-normal” being in the center stage of necessary adjustments. Here are three simple ways you can keep your business going during the pandemic:
1. Keep in touch with your customers and reassure them
Your customers define your business and without them, you’d not be enjoying the success today. Uncertain times can be frustrating, you need to reassure your customers that your business isn’t going anywhere, that you are and will always be there for them to offer them the solutions they have always enjoyed from you.
How do you do that?
- Get in touch with them regularly over email. This is the time to use that customer email list you have built over time from subscriptions.
- Maintain social media presence. Keep the engagement going through regular social media posts, remember to reply to messages and comments.
2. Employ creativity
This is definitely not the time to lag behind with the traditional approach to your market base.
One way to promote your business during this time is to offer unique offer packages. Take time to brainstorm with your team on what kind of promotions can work for you. Is it the buy 2 get 1 free promotion? a free session with your expert team on a solution they crave?
By coming up with a creative way to keep selling your products and service, your customers will keep dropping by at your door.
3. Shift Online
Perhaps you have relied on the face to face sell and buy method before, this will not work during the pandemic due to the measures in place to curb its spread.
It’s time to go online, set up an eCommerce store on your website with your products and services, and an easy checkout process. Check out our web development services
With an eCommerce store up and running:
- Optimize your website for mobile devices
- Do search engine optimization (SEO)
- Add creative valuable content
- Utilize the sponsored posts in social media to drive traffic to your new online store.
Moreover, promote special offers through popups and banners on your online store as well as frequent social media posts. Don’t forget to keep your customers in the loop about your new developments, remind them all the developments are because of them.