How to delete a database in cPanel?
To delete a database in Cpanel follow below steps. One should be careful to avoid losing data of the current website
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Databases” section, click on “MySQL Databases” Icon.
3. Under “Current Databases” you can see a list of all your databases. Locate the Database you wish to remove and then click on the “Delete” icon.
4. Click on the “Delete Database” button.
5. When you see a warning, click on the “Delete Database” button.
You successfully managed to delete a database in Cpanel easily/